As always, Thanksgiving day is one of the longest days of the year with lots of grubbing and awkward conversations with aunts and uncles that don't remember your age. Along with awkward conversations there are those long hours of nothing to watch on tv and staring into space while the smell of the turkey is already making you tired.
This picture pretty much explains the mood of the day, everyone is just standing/sitting around waiting.The turkey was finally ready, and there is nothing like waiting all day for food that you don't like eating. Of course, being Chinese and all, what's Thanksgiving without a roast duck and some bok choy?
Dinner Time.After eating for what seemed like 3 hours, it was finally time to suffer from the consequences of eating too much. To make sure we learned our lesson, we continued to binge on chocolate cake, pumpkin bread, and anything else with the word "pumpkin" in it.
Someone (Murphy) had too much turkey...As the night progressed, humans fell in and out of consciousness, while the dogs bounced back with a vengeance and began begging for food once again.
Rocky, Ziggy, and MurphyThanksgiving was GREAT I can't wait for the next one!!
I would like the introduce Rocky to the pack (he's actually been around for awhile now but I never had a picture of him). He is part Husky and Shibu Inu. He's just as crazy as Ziggy, but instead of barking he cries and whimpers all the time. When you scratch his back and pet him he will turn his head up and around until he loses his balance. He is currently Ziggy's best and only friend since Murphy forgets he's a dog.

I would like the introduce Rocky to the pack (he's actually been around for awhile now but I never had a picture of him). He is part Husky and Shibu Inu. He's just as crazy as Ziggy, but instead of barking he cries and whimpers all the time. When you scratch his back and pet him he will turn his head up and around until he loses his balance. He is currently Ziggy's best and only friend since Murphy forgets he's a dog.



1 comment:
I love Thanksgiving. Those dogs are so pretty! I love dogs (but will probably never own one because I don't want to clean up after it).
Post a Comment