Monday, November 10, 2008

Carmel

Sooooooooooooooo...this post should have been done about 3 months ago, but better late than never right? Good. Moving on. Angela and I took a little girls only mini vacation to Carmel for the weekend in August because I wanted to get away before my last semester of school began. It was last minute planning, but the trip turned out great! I love spending time with Angela and we love to shop together, even though I do most of the shopping. We stayed at this really cute inn right on the main strip at Carmel-by-the-Sea and they even brought us breakfast in a picnic basket in the morning, so cute.

Lunch was fabulous...perfect views every time. Lunch should be this relaxing every day.
We started the trip with a little walk down the pier in Monterey.

I just thought these boats were so cute. It made me feel like I was in Italy, even though I've never been there.

Um...this guy was totally awesome. He was completely rocking out.

I totally think this is the cutest house boat.

No comments: