Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I just realized...

...that I haven't updated my blog in over a year. My last blog was about going to Disneyland...well I just went again this past weekend and it was awesome as usual. Life has been pretty uneventful here in Danville. I just finished a 4 month job in Kindergarten. I really enjoyed my months there and it was so much fun to watch my kiddos grow socially, emotionally, and academically. I almost feel like a proud parent, without the responsibility of raising a kid.

If there was one word to describe the past few years, it would be: lonely
It's hard when people come up to me and ask if I'm dating or seeing anyone. It's hard when people come up to me and ask me what I'm doing these days when I'm practically unemployed and my future is up in the air. It's just been hard when I know there is so much I want to do in life, but it's just out of my grasp.

That is all for now.. hopefully I will update this blog on a regular basis! :)

No comments: