I don't have much to blog about these days since most of my time is spent reading for school. I am, however, starting my student teaching in a week. I'll be in a 3rd grade class at my old elementary school. It was surreal to go back and sit in a classroom. Everything was the same, down to the cabinets in the room. I even got to talk to our ORIGINAL custodian, Norman (I couldn't believe he still worked there!!!). It was also interesting to see teachers still teaching, but just an older-looking version of them. I'll be sure to update with interesting things once I begin my student teaching.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Frank
A few years ago I found this picture of my dad on his computer. I thought it was GREAT! He actually has hair and his head was in fact a normal size when he was young. This picture was taken about 40 years ago (age 18 or 19) when he just moved to Texas to go to college. I absolutely love his car and I wish he still had it. Nothing finishes off a car like a peace sign sticker, awesome. I think I'm going to start touching up pictures of my parents and scrapbooking them.
I don't have much to blog about these days since most of my time is spent reading for school. I am, however, starting my student teaching in a week. I'll be in a 3rd grade class at my old elementary school. It was surreal to go back and sit in a classroom. Everything was the same, down to the cabinets in the room. I even got to talk to our ORIGINAL custodian, Norman (I couldn't believe he still worked there!!!). It was also interesting to see teachers still teaching, but just an older-looking version of them. I'll be sure to update with interesting things once I begin my student teaching.
I don't have much to blog about these days since most of my time is spent reading for school. I am, however, starting my student teaching in a week. I'll be in a 3rd grade class at my old elementary school. It was surreal to go back and sit in a classroom. Everything was the same, down to the cabinets in the room. I even got to talk to our ORIGINAL custodian, Norman (I couldn't believe he still worked there!!!). It was also interesting to see teachers still teaching, but just an older-looking version of them. I'll be sure to update with interesting things once I begin my student teaching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is an AWESOME picture.
I always knew Frank was a hippie. Seriously, that picture's so cool.
ooh, i like the blog make-over.
Oh Debbie, I read yours too! I didn't know you had one until a few days ago after the shower, I was like, "I wonder if Debbie Lee has a blog." And you did.
I love your blog! It's so fun to "see" you, since I never SEE you. Come hang out with me next time your in Utah!
Post a Comment