Friday, April 16, 2010

9.4.2009


I would like to present...

The Lee's!


It's true. You heard right. My brother FINALLY got married (7 months ago) after 10 years of dating. The day could not have been any more beautiful. The golfers and geese behaved themselves at the Blackhawk Country Club as Bishop Stapley lovingly lead the ceremony.


This was the view from the balcony where the bride and her bridal party got all dolled up for the day. Can you say perfect?

I'm not a fan of red velvet cake, but their cake was delicious..or maybe I was starving because there's a rule that you have to stop eating 4 months before a wedding. Either way, it was soooo good!
The asian flower girl is from Kristin's side of the family, just kidding. That is my cousin Taryn (3), who accidentally lead the rest of the kids the wrong way when they were trying to walk down the aisle, but who cares it made everyone laugh and they're all so darling. Next to Taryn is Sienna (2) and Gio (4) (Kristin's cousins). Sienna refused to carry the flower bouquet so Gio held on to the flowers as she carried the rings down, what a great big brother!
The entire bridal party, all 14 of us.
Since Kristin and her friends are dancers, they thought it would be a great idea to do a little dance number after the first dance. Since I'm not a dancer, my job was to bring out a chair for my brother to sit on. The dance was a great addition to the reception, it definately got the party started...

Owned.

"PARTIES HERE!!!" and this will be the first and last time I "get down". If anyone knows me, they know that I. DO. NOT. DANCE. So this is me in rare form.
Brandon, Jon, myself, Lindsay
We've been friends for most of our lives. My brother met Brandon in second grade, and I was forced to play with Lindsay when Brandon and my brother had play dates (My mom thought it was great that Brandon had a little sister my age). How Lindsay and I became friends matters very little because we've been friends since kindergarten!
My perty momma

Best. Day. Ever.

No comments: