Thursday, May 29, 2008

Easter

Easter is never a big extended family event, but we always have our little family dinner. I always like family dinners, it's perfect time to get together and relax and most importantly to make fun of my dad. There's not much to report, but how cute is my mom and her interest in decorating the table for every occasion?
I went to the store with my mom to pick out of the table decor because she has a hard time picking things out, but that's my favorite part. I love picking and matching things and she likes placing things on the table, we're a perfect team!
I think she did a great job

Yes, she did pack those little take out boxes with Haribo gummi bears (the BEST german gummi bears EVER) and sour brite crawlers. BEST.MOM.EVER.

The eggs I blew out, painted, and decorated. They took way too long to make.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you guys are so cute and festive!

Emily said...

Jason and I take a bag of Haribo Gold Bears to church every Sunday and taunt the kids during Sacrament meeting. They are seriously the best. Look at Angela and her cute decor.