Friday, September 25, 2009

Fifth


The cleanest my desk ever got. I totally understand why a teacher's desk gets so messy, they get so many useless paper and notes in their mailbox!

Many of you (by many I really mean maybe 1 person) have probably been wondering what I have been up to...the answer answer to that questions is, absolutely nothing. Last school year I was extremely busy finishing up school and student teaching and then taking over a long term sub. 5th grade position. Needless to say I was super scared to spend so much time in an enclosed area with prepubescent bundles of attitude. I was pleasantly surprised by the end of the 4 months, I actually loved these kids. Sure they needed to start wearing deodorant but they were a delight to be with every day. I've learned that 5th grade isn't so bad and I can do 5th grade math! The highlight of my time teaching was when another teacher came into the class and couldn't find me because I was sitting in an empty desk working with a group of students and I had to raise my hand so she could find me. Kids sure develop fast these days.

My Class

This may have won for best message.

No comments: