Friday, September 25, 2009

I Fly, You Fly, We Fly

I was lucky enough to be invited to go to IFly where you, well, fly. It's actually indoor "sky diving" I guess? Whatever it is, it was SO MUCH FUN! I would encourage anyone to go. I was soooo nervous because I thought I would slam into the glass like a bird hitting a window.
My turn!
(Scott - Amy's brother, Amy, Me, Wes - Amy's cousin, and Brenda)
I got my wings!

2 comments:

Liz said...

That looks awesome - how fun! I'm pretty sure I'd be scared to hit the glass too. Or keep floating higher & higher until I almost hit the big fan at the top, & the only way to get down again is to burp (oh wait, that's Willy Wonka).

cait said...

debbie! it's so fun to see your blog and be able to keep up with you. i bet you're such a fun teacher. you look beautiful!