Just use it as a journal. It doesn't have to be anything profound. I'm sure you have some pretty funny quotes from the kids you teach. I noticed when I started my blog, I started taking a lot more pictures than I ever would have before. I started trying to do fun things because I needed something to put on the blog. I don't know - I'm a dork & I'm sure I write about things that really don't interest anyone else.
2 comments:
Just use it as a journal. It doesn't have to be anything profound. I'm sure you have some pretty funny quotes from the kids you teach. I noticed when I started my blog, I started taking a lot more pictures than I ever would have before. I started trying to do fun things because I needed something to put on the blog. I don't know - I'm a dork & I'm sure I write about things that really don't interest anyone else.
Jon's wedding!
Post a Comment