Warning: This post will mainly consist of photos.
This is the snack table with everything sugar.
Cupcakes I made. If you haven't noticed already, I make cupcakes for every occasion.
Here are the cookies my mom and I decorated. I'll just say, I HATE spreading icing on cookies because I'm totally OCD about it being perfect.
Chocolate section
This is the only picture I have of gifts (my camera wasn't opened yet, it was my Christmas present). This is the gift that Ziggy doesn't know he gave to Murphy and Rocky for Christmas.
This is my cousin Taryn, she is almost 2.
She is seriously the best present opener. She tore everything open really fast and violently then jumped up and down and screamed, it was scary but great.After dinner was when the fun began. I'm really glad Kristin got my brother a Wii for Christmas. It felt like I got a Wii for Christmas as well. If anyone has a Wii, the first thing you have to do is make your parents play. I don't think my parents understood that the Wii remote was just an extension of their hand and movement was suppose to be as if you're playing in real life. I've never laughed so hard at two people who have lost coordination with age (they have gotten better since, but it's still fun to watch them try to move fast and lose balance or not be able to see that well when playing).
This is my mom bowling, she actually bowled really well, but it only fueled my dad's overly-competetive drive to win.That pretty wrapped up Christmas. We still play Wii as a family and it actually made us hang out together so you can't exactly blame video games on the downfall of our civilization. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!




1 comment:
I really want to play a game of tennis with Frank and Angela, and Russ and Silvia. Seriously, if my mom played with a Wii, she should pee her pants. Wii wii, you could say. Oohhhhhhh pun intended.
Post a Comment