This will be brief...I turned 24, cut a cake and opened presents. It was fun. I feel old. However, I did get a haircut as one of birthday presents. That made me happy. My hair is past my waist.
Kristin, Myself, and Jon
This is the crooked cake my mom baked. I love that it is crooked and lopsided, it gives the cake character. I ended up frosting the cake myself because my mom had the bright idea of cutting the crust off of every side when she was shaping the cake. It was hard to frost because it was crumbling as I was spreading.
Kristin, Myself, and Jon
This is the crooked cake my mom baked. I love that it is crooked and lopsided, it gives the cake character. I ended up frosting the cake myself because my mom had the bright idea of cutting the crust off of every side when she was shaping the cake. It was hard to frost because it was crumbling as I was spreading.




No comments:
Post a Comment